Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Blogger Award...The Versatile Blogger

Today I recieved my first blogging award ever....:) from She Who Blogs Behind the Rows. Thank you so much. I'm glad you thought of me.  Man, I follow so many great blogs, this is going to be nearly impossible, but oh so fun at the same time.

The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.





Now for the 7 Things about me...
1. I have dreamed of snatching Mr. Darcy from Elizabeth Bennett before.
2. I am terrified of dogs...yes absolutely terrified.
3. I own four different versions of Wuthering Heights...what?
4. I absolutely adore brownies unless their are nuts.
5. I am a die hard fan of Audrey Hepburn and black and white movies in general.
6. I used to shove blankets in to the doorway crawl under my blankets and use a flashlight so I could stay up later reading...yes I got caught.
7. I asbsolutely love dancing when nobody is looking.

And now for the fun part!!! Here are the 15 blogs I'd like to pass the award to:
(not in any particular order)
1. Debra's Book Cafe--a very good book review blog
2.That Hapa Chick--another really cute blog.
3.The Sagacity Quest-- a blog by a teenager reviewing YA
4.Steph's Stacks-- a very good book.
5.The Bookish Nerd-- a never blog that looks promising.
6.WHY I YA-- a blog more focused on writing.
7.Realm of Words--another writing blog.
8. Pen to Paper--a blog that I just think is super cute.
9.My Shelf Confessions--another really cute blog.
10. Literary Explosion--another blog I've recently started following.
11. All the Days of--another really cute blog.
12.Bookish--another excellent blog.
13.I Write, I read I review--as always another great blog.
14. Ann Osterlund-- a great author who more people should read.
15. Dianna's Writing Den--for daring to accomplish so much in teenage years.

That was so difficult, but so fun. Once again i was reminded by how many great blogs there are out there. All of the blogs I follow are incredible. Keep up the great work everybody. You guys rock!

~Danica Page

6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH Danica; this is really exciting. :) I'll be sure to relay this news tomorrow on the blog. -Caressa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited this is your first! (It was mine too) I love how your no. 1 is about Mr. Darcy. Lets face it, all of us "book nerds" should have a thing for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danica!
    Congrats on your first award
    this was also my first blog award. I was so happy when I read this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookish, You are so welcome. I love your blog. I try commenting all the time, but for some reason it won't let me. Love your blog.

    She Who Blogs Behind the Rows, thanks once again. And of course Mr. Darcy is a classic character. Althought I many like Mr. Knightly more.

    Lorrianna, you are so welcome.

    I love all of your blogs. Keep it up!

    P.S. I figured out how to successfully comment on my blog, so sorry for any inconvience to anybody else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the mention! Really appreciate it :D Congratz on the award :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. April, you are so welcome. I really do love your blog. And yes, I was pretty ecstatic about the award myself.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)