1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
Now for the 7 Things about me...
1. I have dreamed of snatching Mr. Darcy from Elizabeth Bennett before.
2. I am terrified of dogs...yes absolutely terrified.
3. I own four different versions of Wuthering Heights...what?
4. I absolutely adore brownies unless their are nuts.
5. I am a die hard fan of Audrey Hepburn and black and white movies in general.
6. I used to shove blankets in to the doorway crawl under my blankets and use a flashlight so I could stay up later reading...yes I got caught.
7. I asbsolutely love dancing when nobody is looking.
And now for the fun part!!! Here are the 15 blogs I'd like to pass the award to:
(not in any particular order)
1. Debra's Book Cafe--a very good book review blog
2.That Hapa Chick--another really cute blog.
3.The Sagacity Quest-- a blog by a teenager reviewing YA
4.Steph's Stacks-- a very good book.
5.The Bookish Nerd-- a never blog that looks promising.
6.WHY I YA-- a blog more focused on writing.
7.Realm of Words--another writing blog.
8. Pen to Paper--a blog that I just think is super cute.
9.My Shelf Confessions--another really cute blog.
10. Literary Explosion--another blog I've recently started following.
11. All the Days of--another really cute blog.
12.Bookish--another excellent blog.
13.I Write, I read I review--as always another great blog.
14. Ann Osterlund-- a great author who more people should read.
15. Dianna's Writing Den--for daring to accomplish so much in teenage years.
That was so difficult, but so fun. Once again i was reminded by how many great blogs there are out there. All of the blogs I follow are incredible. Keep up the great work everybody. You guys rock!