I’m pleased to introduce a new feature on the blog, and I'm really excited about this new idea I have called The Blogger Spotlight. There are a lot of blog hops out there, but I feel like a lot of them are so bogged down that bloggers don’t have a chance to actually participate in them. I wanted to give bloggers a chance to gain more followers without having to take part in those “Follow me, I’ll follow you” posts. They can be good, but often you’re not interested in following a ton of blogs.
This will allow bloggers to see blogs they like and then follow those ones.
· If you’d like to participate in The Blogger Spotlight, I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d follow my blog. However, it isn’t a requirement. I will still spotlight blogs who don’t follow me, but those who do will get priority over those who don’t. I hope that doesn’t seem harsh.
· I’d like it if you were a YA blog, but you don’t have to be. You do have to blog about books/writing in some capacity.
· Keep your posts clean.
If you’re interested, the process is pretty simple.
· Email me and give me the link to your blog
· I will look at your blog and then come up with some questions to ask you based off your blog. My questions won’t be the same for everybody.
· Meanwhile, you can write a post about ONE of your favorite authors. I’m not asking you to choose a favorite. Just pick an author and write a post about why you like them, what books they’ve written that you like, etc.
· If you’re interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day and best of luck with your blogging endeavors.