Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (1)

Yep, I've decided to take part of the WWW  blogging meme. Why? Because I think they are fun and I'm really excited about this new meme. I hope you enjoy hearing about what I'm reading. I know I'll enjoy hearing about what you guys are reading.

W.W.W. Wednesdays is hosted by MizB.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What I'm currently reading?

Georgette Heyer's
Faro's Daughter
I'm currently reading:
Georgett Heyer's Faro's Daughter. It's set in the same time frame as Jane Austen's novels. I'm only a few pages in, but it is hilarious. I've read some of Heyer's novels before and I absolutely adore them.

She always comes up with an intriguing/hilarious plot, lovable characters, and the main character is typically a little bit of a rebel. But you got to love a good rebel.



Ally Condie's
Matched


FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. I'm FINALLY READING MATCHED. YES. YES. YES. YES.

In case you didn't notice. I'm so super excited about this book. I've heard great things about it from almost everybody I've talked to. Plus, the sequel is coming out soon, which is called Crossed. I'm super excited. Plus I took part in Allychat and that just made me want to read it more. Finally am able to!


What did I recently finish?

Before I say Goodbye by Rachel Ann Nunes. I posted a review here. It was a really good book. I gave it 4.5 stars which is pretty good. It's LDS/Christian fiction, but it's really light on those elements.







What I think I'll read next?

I have a million and ten books to review, okay not really, but I do have a lot of books to review. I've listed my review books on here so many times. So I think that for this post, I'm going to focus next on the book that I'm just super excited to read and am not reviewing. And that is: Sweethearts by Sara Zarr next.


I lvoe Sara Zarr. I've read two of her novels this year and I loved them. I'm going to read Sweethearts soon hopefully and am super excited.

And that's my WWW Wednesday post.

What about you guys? Do you have a WWW Wednesday post? Feel free to leave your link in comments section. Also, even if you don't have a WWW post, what are you reading?

Love,
Danica Page

5 comments:

  1. Faro's Daughter looks interesting! Congrats on your first new post in WWW. Thanks for sharing yours.

    Here's mine:

    http://bookworm-loose.blogspot.com/2011/10/www-oct-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any Georgette Heyer, but I plan to as I once saw an interview where Stephen Fry said The eluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer was one of his favourite novels. I adore him and trust his judgement, so I guess I'll have to get hold of it!

    Here's my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire,

    Faro's Duahgter is so hilarious so far. I love it. Thanks for the congrats on my first WWW and thanks for leaving your link.

    Diaryofadomesticgoddess, Georgette Heyer is good if you're into the whole regency era and yes I'd trust Stephen Fry's opinion. i hadn't heard that before. Thanks for sharing your link.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to know I'm not the very last one to read Matched! I just checked it out from the library this morning :) I'm excited to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, that's so funny that we both got Matched at almost exactly the same time. I will look forward to hearing what you think of it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)