Saturday, November 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

Hello, this is my fifth week being involved with In My Mailbox, a weekly blogging meme hosted by The Story Siren. The point is to share the books you have acquired over the week. This week I actually went to the library, the bookstore, and received quite a few books to review. SO A LOT OF BOOKS THIS WEEK!

Books I Bought:

Parnormalcy by Kirsten White. I've heard good things about this novel and I've had it recommended
to me so many times that I thought I'd
just buy it, because it was on sale and
was cheap. Plus, I'm addicted to the
bookstore that's only a few minutes away. 


Crossed by Ally Condie. Do I even have to explain why I bought this? In case I do, please see my review because this book is great. Love, love, love this author.  You should read this.


Books I got from the library:

Fade by Lisa McMann, because I read Wake and really need to see how this story progresses. Plus it was at the library so why not?
Gone by Lisa McMann, it was also in the library and I truly am intrigued by this series.
Spells by Aprilynne Pike, because I read the first  one and loved it. I really want to see how the love triangle plays out and how Pike creates her new world. Plus I've heard amazing things about this book.


Books I received for review:

Merciful Law by Darby Rae--actually received the book.

Before by Cambria Herbert

Whiteout by Cambria Herbert

Running on G by Kimberly James



Like I said, I was pretty excited about the books I got this week. And that's all for me.

What did you guys get this week? Feel free to leave your link in the comments.

~Danica Page
(who just finished reading Beckoning Light and will be posting her review of it tomorrow!)

10 comments:

  1. Oh My! you got awesome titles!! =9
    Im still waiting for my copy of Crossed T_T sniff!!


    Happy reading! ^.^
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh awesomsauce in this mailbox! I have Paranormalcy at home I have yet to read. I, too have been told it was fantastic.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia, thanks! I hope you like Crossed. You'll have to tell me what you think.

    Giselle, thanks! I was pretty excited a bout this week's score. You'll have to tell me what you think of Paranormacly once you get around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for Paranormalcy; I got it this week too. I haven't read Matched but I really want to read it soon. Great IMM, Danica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Crossed, but I'll have to read Matched first...
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sagacity Quest, most people I know really liked Matched and so did I. I do, however, know a few people who were disappointed with it. But I recommend it.

    Ria, thanks for stopping by and yes you'll definitely have to read Matched first. I really enjoyed both Matched and Crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh Crossed and Paranormalcy =)

    Happy reading!
    ~ Shanella

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing this post I immediately put Paranormalcy on hold at the library. Looks intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great IMM!!! I also got Crossed this week!!! I have Paranormalcy but I havent got to reading it yet. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shanella, thanks! I'm pretty excited at least.

    Annie, I'm glad I could convince you to put it on hold. I've heard really good things about it. Hopefully neither one of us is disappointed.

    Brittani, I'll let you know what I think of Paranormalcy when I get to read of it. Have you read Crossed yet? I loved it. Thanks for leaving your link!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)