Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Here are my top ten Books that I want to read this winter:

10. Where she Went by Gayle Foreman I've been wanting to read this for forever. I loved If I Stay. I don't want to buy this book while it's in hardcover though and have been unsuccessfully trying to track down this novel at a library. I've decided one way or another I'll read it before the new year.
9. Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi It seems like everybody has read this book and has loved it. I really want to read this.

8. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy I loved Anna Karenina and really want to read this one. It's Russian Lit what's not to love? I really want to tackle this before the end of the year as well.
7. Nevermore by Kelley Creagh It's a Poe reference, and everybody seems to have read this and liked it. Plus it caught my interest. That's enough for me to want to read it.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins It's a cute cover, it's come highly recommended, and so yeah definitely want to read this.
5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare I have heard such great things about both series by this author and I really need to read them, so yeah they are on the list.

4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout This book sounds pretty interesting and I've heard great things about it.

3. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr I love this author and have been secretly pining over this book for months. Must read it!

2. The Little Women by Louisa May Alcott I tried to read this in the third grade and failed miserably. Definitely time to read this. I know how can I not have read this?

1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner I've heard this is an amazing book and my sister owns a copy of it, so I can definitely read this. I just need to track it down.

Those are the ten books I'm excited to read this winter. What about you? Also have you read any of these books? And if so what did you think?

Feel free to leave your link in the comments. I read every single comment. :)

Love,

Danica Page

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I have read and want to read a few of those. I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Nevermore...oh well...

    Thanks for sharing!

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome TBR list!I've read some of them and most of them need to read. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra, hmmm...I'll have to wait and see if I like Nevermore. I'll get back to you on thatt one.

    Sagacity Quest,thanks I think it's a great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just finishing war and peace. It took me an entire year to read. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaye, thanks for stopping by. I don't doubt it. War and Peace is definitely long.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)