Wednesday, November 16, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesday (4)


W.W.W. Wednesdays is hosted by MizB.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What am I currently reading?

I'm going to list the book I'm reading right now as well as the one I'm planning on reading tomorrow because I'll have both finished in the near future...hopefully.

Right now, I am currently reading Running on G by Kimberly James. This novel is not a young adult novel and is one that I received for review. But I love this type of book so I have high hopes for it.

This novel is based on Kimberly's true life story and I'm really excited to read this. Like I said, I have high hopes.


I'm also reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Yes!!!!!! I know I'm super psyched about this. I've heard great things about this novel. Once again thanks Mary, you rock. This novel is a dystopian novel (I happen to love this genre) and since almost everybody I know has given this book a great review. I'm thrilled to finally be able to read it.

Sounds great....gotta love novels about factions!


What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished Merciful Law by Darby Rae about three hours ago. I received this novel for review as well. I was hooked from the very first chapter and absolutely loved this novel. Look for my review of this novel as well as a guest post from Darby Rae herself in the next few days.

I loved loved this book. It's romantic suspense (one of my guilty pleasures in life--christian romantic suspense being THE guilty pleasure in my reading life, but I digress.) This novel was a great read. Definitely recommended.


What do you think you'll read next?

This list could go on for forever. However I'll limit myself to two novels. 
Heartkeepers by N.R. Searcy. Another novel I received for review and am really excited to read. I've had these to-review novels for longer than anticipated and really need to get them read. This is a fantasy novel and I always love a good fantasy novel. And this one sounds like it will fit the bill nicely.

I'm also going to read Jake West by M.J Webb another fantasy novel that I received for review and another one that I'm really excited to read. This one also sounds like it's going to be incredible.

I really like this cover. It looks interesting. So yeah it looks like it's going to be a fantasy week. But that's okay because I really like fantasy.

I have a million and ten books I want to read/ need to read...so I better get reading.

What are you currently reading? Please feel free to leave your link in the comments.

Love,
Danica Page

5 comments:

  1. Divergent is on my TBR list. I would love to hear what you think of it when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diaryofadomesticgoddess, thanks for leaving your link. And yes, Hearkeeper does look interesting. I hope I like it.

    Susan, I will definitely post my thoughts on Divergent when I'm done. I'm going to tackle that book this weekend once I've finished three of my to-review books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Divergent - I hope to get to it in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, thanks for stopping by and commenting.Good luck getting to Divergent. Hope we both like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Book Review (373) books (366) reading (366) asked to review (298) series (207) romance (188) realistic (161) contemporary (160) young adult (154) netgalley (153) review (150) blogging (144) meme (138) 2015 (115) writing (103) arc (100) new adult (94) fiction (83) adult (81) blog tour (77) christian (76) 3 stars (53) Waiting on Wednesday (50) 2013 (46) my favorites (44) Top Ten Tuesday (41) reading addiction blog tours (41) historical fiction (40) characters (38) writing process (36) 2012 (35) suspense (32) fantasy (31) guest post (31) paranormal (31) Teaser Tuesday (29) standalone novel (28) 2014 (27) IMM (27) 4 stars (25) WWW Wednesdays (25) The Chosen One (21) new adult challenge 2013 (20) giveaways (19) letters (18) promo (17) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) debut novel 2012 (15) writing advice (15) NWOC (14) chick-lit (14) debut (13) edelweiss (13) excerpt (13) sci-fi (13) Black Rose (12) dystopia (12) 3.5 stars (11) author spotlight (11) editing (11) sophomore novel (11) Musing Mondays (10) authors (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) covers (8) short story (8) 2011 (7) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) Thursday Tutorials (6) dac (6) in my opinion (6) novella (6) sports (6) winners (6) Publication (5) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) Whimsical Wednesdays (4) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) journalism (4) list (4) mini review (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Three Shards of Glass (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) Monday Manifestos (2) NaNoWriMo (2) Saturday Sabbaticals (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) college (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) writing is everywhere (2) 2 (1) 2.5 stars (1) 2010 (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Filling up the Pages (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Poetry Circle (1) Robert Frost (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amanda black (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) book trade (1) classic literature (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) lds (1) literary agents (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) plays (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) realist (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) songs (1) the single game (1) trailers (1)