Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blogger in the Spotlight...Forever Lost in Books


This week I'm pleased to introduce Cath of Forever Lost in Books, who will be starring in this week's Blogger in the Spotlight.

Big welcome, Cath.


Cath's author spotlight:



My favorite author (well, I,ve got ons of others), would be Elizabeth Eulberg. Prom and Prejudice is the only book from her that I've read, but I love it so much!

Prom and Prejudice is, as you probably guessed it, a retteling of Pride and Prejudice. Although I haven't read it yet, it is on my (huge) to-read pile.

Prom and Prejudice is an awesome book, because of the romance, the plot, the twists, ad the (great) drama. It's a cute and quick read!

I haven't read her other novels, but I am soon going to get The Lonely Hearts Club!

So, YOU should read her novels!

Q & A with Cath:
Forever Lost in BooksHow long have you been blogging?


My blog started in June of 2011, but I started seriously blogging in November. I

Why do you love blogging?

Because, first and foremost, I love reading. Also, writing is a big passion of mine; so I figured out, what better way than to mix those two passions? Also, the book (blogging) community is so fun. I love talking to authors and bloggers on Twitter.

Why did you name your blog Forever Lost in Books?

Well, at first it was called The Bookie Cookie Seeker, which wasn't really good. So, I wanted to name my blog Lost in Books, but then I saw it was taken. So, I added Forever in from of it!

 What book are you currently pining for?

There are so many! But, I guess I can't wait to get my hands on: Starters by Lissa Price, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (to-reread it!), Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (and soooo many more!)

You are Canadian. What’s one thing you love about Canada and/or one thing everybody should know about Canada?

What I love in Canada.... mmmh... well, I guess the awesome bloggers? Like Wendy from A Cupcake and a LatteGiselle from Book Nerd Canada and Evie from Bookish 

What is your favorite type of genre?

I'd say, Paranormal, Contemporary and Dystopian! All in YA! 

What book do you think more people should read?

Become by Ali Cross : it'S sooo good!

What are you currently reading and what are you going to read next?

I'm currently reading A Million Suns by Beth Revis, and I'm hoping to tackle a review book after!

Anything else you think readers should know about you?

Well, come by my blog! Don't be shy!

  
You are most welcome, Cath. Thanks for stopping by.


Well that's all for this week's Blogger in the SpotlightBe sure to check out Cath's blog, Forever Lost in Books.


Also, if you're interested in being spotlighted, please see the Blogger in the Spotlight page. Also, I have a ton of spots opening up for spotlights, so please email me if you're interested.
Love,
Danica Page

3 comments:

  1. Kristen's blog? LOL. My name's Cath or Cathee ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spotlight..i love Cath's blog and it was cool learning a little more about her and her world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry I forgot to change that at the bottom the last time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)