Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meet the Blogger

I found this on Abbi from Christian Novel's blog and so decided I'd do this too. She found it on  Kaye Dacus's blog

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? My closet doesn't have doors so I guess I sleep with it open. 

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I've never stayed overnight in a hotel since my childhood. But no I don't think I ever would. 

Where is your next vacation? I'm going on an extended 18 month trip but I don't know where yet. 

Who do you think reads these? People who want to know people better or people who have to way too much time on their hands.

Do you have a calendar in your room? Yes! I have it right above my bed. It's the only way to keep track of what book review is due when. 


What’s your plan for the day? Read, read, read, and have a girl's night with my sisters. 

Are you reading any books right now? Definitely. I just finished reading Ruby Red by Kerstin Geir. 

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I don't think I've ever done that. 

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I don't usually dance at all so no.

Do you chew your pens and pencils? Bad habit that I need to break. But yes I chew on my pens. 

What is your “Song of the Week”? I'm really into "Don't Kick the Chair" by Dia Frampton. 


Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Depends on the shade and the guy.

Do you still watch cartoons? Never

What do you drink with dinner? Water

What do you dip chicken nuggets/tenders in? Nothing I don't really like sauces.

What is your favorite food/cuisine? I'm a pretty picky eater, but I like hamburger casserole. 

Name three movies you watch over and over and still love. It really isn't a movie, but I could watch Gilmore GIrls over an over. Also I could watch It Happened One Night (black and white film) and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days over and over again. 

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Just a few days ago to my friend in France. 

Can you change the oil on a car? Nope

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal. I love cereal. 

What is your usual bedtime? I usually go to be between midnight and 1 pm. 

Are you lazy? I'm not very good at it. I prefer to be busy. 

Afraid of heights? Nope unless somebody wants me to parachute or bungee jump from them. 

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A writer!

Hot tea or iced tea? I don't drink tea. 

Tea or coffee in the mornings? I don't drink tea or coffee. 

Favorite kind of cookie? I prefer brownies. 

Can you swim well? Yep I was on swim lessons. 

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Uh...yeah

Who do you want to see right now? My best friend who is Paris France.


Well and that's a wrap. If you actually read this. Thanks. I had fun answering these questions. If you do this, leave a link in the comments. 

Have a great day!

~Danica Page

1 comment:

  1. Great post Danica!! I love finding out more about the bloggers I follow :) I don't drink tea or coffee either! It always seems to confuse people when they find out. Thanks for doing this! I have done it too now if you wanted to check it out :)

    The Blogger Behind Following the Reader

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)