This week I'll be posting several top 2012 lists. I've already posted my Top 10 Christian fiction releases and my top 12 books I should have read in 2012, so check those out.
So without further ado, here's my Top 10 2012 Christian Fiction Releases. (Note: I cheated and used two that will be published in 2013, but they were just so good and I read them in 2012 so I counted them.)
10. Wish you Were Here by Beth K. Vogt
9. The Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter
8. After All by Deborah Raney
7. Shattered by Dani Pettrey
6. Vanished by Irene Hannon
5. Injustice for All by Robin Carroll
4. A Love Surrendered by Julie Lessman
3. Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
2. Shattered Silence by Margaret Daley
1. Saving Hope by Margaret Daley
For those of you read Christian fiction, which ones of these books did you like? What books would you have added to the list?