Hello Fellow Readers,
This week I'll be posting several top 2012 lists. I've already posted my Top 10 Christian fiction releases, top 12 books I should have read in 2012, and my favorite 2012 releases, so check those out.
Without further ado, here is my list.
Best YA Contemporary Realistic Novels
10. One For the Murphys by Lynda Mulaly Hunt
9.Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
8.Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
7. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
6. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
5. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
4. The Wedding Cake Girl by Anne Pfeffer
3. Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorenson
2. On Little Wings by Regina Sirois
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
And that's my list. What do you guys think of this genre? Do you agree with this list? What would you have added?