Abbi from Writing Christian Novels is holding an incredible challenge this upcoming year. I personally think it's genius and have already signed up for it. The goal is to see how many countries you visit through books.
- Anyone can join!
- You don't have to have a blog to participate
- Your own country does not count towards your number
- The whole book doesn't have to take place in the country and you can use one book for multiple countries
- Leave a comment with the level you are choosing and leave a direct link to your sign-up post (if you have a blog) in the linky below!
- Tourist-Visit 5 countries
- Vacationer-Visit 10 countries
- Business Traveler-Visit 15 countries
- Adventurer-Visit 20 countries
- World Traveler-Visit 30+ countries
As several of you know or at least should know by now I am going on an extended 18 month trip in May. That gives me 5 months.
So I've chosen to do the Tourist level. That's 5 books in 5 months.
You can sign up by clicking here. If you choose to do this challenge, please let me know. I'd love to hear what level you are doing.