Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top 10 Books I want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday.

Top 10: Books I want to reread
(I love rereading, so it's a short list)

1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini- I loved this book but definitely could have paid better attention. I need to reread it to fully treasure it. 

2. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell- I haven't reread it because it's so long. 
But I loved it.

3. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien- I read it so long ago, but haven't ever reread it. 
Definitely need to do so. 

4. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak- I loved this book so much, but never reread it.

5. Starters by Lissa Price -I have to figure out how I missed guessing how 
the book would end. 

6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass- I loved this one.

7. The Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier- see reasoning for number 5. 

8. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi- I just love these books.

9. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman- I adored this book. 

10. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler- Like allt he others I enjoyed it but never reread it. 


I personally love reareading. If the list was most reread books it would be really easy.

That's all for me. Which book did you pick this week. Please comment and leave your link. I check out every single link and respond" to every comment. :)

Love,
Danica Page

16 comments:

  1. Ahh almost all of these are on my TBR so I'm glad you think they're good. I have read The Book Thief and Throne of Glass, though, and they're definitely worth the re-read! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all of these. Definitely would read TBT and ToG. Thansk for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great list. I have A Passion Most Pure on my Kindle. I need to bump it up my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy that one. It's a great book.

      Delete
  3. I've read 4, 6,8, 10 and would reread them, especially The Book Thief (I love that book!) A Passion Most Pure looks really good, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Jamaica Inn and Kite Runner and Book Thief are all on my to-read list. I've read GWTW so many times--it's long but actually fairly quick to read if you put everything else on hold! I really enjoyed this Top Ten--the best way to find a great new book is to see what everyone else can't stop reading over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agreed. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. The Book Thief is an amazing book! You should try the audiobook. It is brilliant.
    I really need to read Starters and more Sarah Ockler books--thank you for putting them back on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got into audio yet, but maybe when I start driving more. Those two are amazing. Go check them out.

      Delete
  6. I love rereading, too. Throne of Glass & The Book Thief are books I'd like to read again, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one. I think we're in the minority on that one.

      Delete
  7. I really enjoyed The Book of Broken Hearts, Under the Never Sky trilogy, and Throne of Glass as well! The Book Thief and the Lord of The Rings are two of my all-time favorite books/series, they are just so unique and amazing. I still haven't read any Khaled Hosseini books, but I really want to...

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those. Those two are definitely intense books. Love them.

      Delete
  8. I'd love to reread Lord of The Rings! I only read it for the first time a few years ago though - i know, travesty - so I'd like to give it a bit longer before I reread!
    Some of your suggestions are new-to-me and sound awesome, I'll have to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to read Lord of the Rings, but I don't know when I'll find time. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
reading (341) Book Review (338) books (338) asked to review (260) series (165) romance (146) blogging (142) young adult (142) meme (138) review (131) netgalley (126) realistic (122) contemporary (121) 2015 (85) arc (83) blog tour (76) adult (74) christian (74) fiction (72) new adult (52) Waiting on Wednesday (50) my favorites (42) Top Ten Tuesday (41) historical fiction (40) reading addiction blog tours (39) 2013 (38) 2012 (35) writing (34) 3 stars (33) suspense (31) guest post (30) Teaser Tuesday (28) fantasy (28) paranormal (28) IMM (26) WWW Wednesdays (25) standalone novel (24) 2014 (23) 4 stars (21) giveaways (19) Author Interview (16) blogger in the spotlight (16) contests (16) giveaway (16) mystery (16) promo (16) debut novel 2012 (15) letters (15) chick-lit (14) debut (13) new adult challenge 2013 (13) dystopia (12) sci-fi (12) author spotlight (11) sophomore novel (11) writing advice (11) writing process (11) authors (10) excerpt (10) lists (10) tbr pile challenge 2013 (10) inspirational (9) retelling (9) top 10 (9) 3.5 stars (8) Musing Mondays (8) Stacking the Shelves (7) debut novel 2013 (7) edelweiss (7) 2011 (6) covers (6) dac (6) winners (6) Xpresso Book Tours (5) nonfiction (5) novella (5) sports (5) amish (4) blog hop (4) challenges (4) characters (4) in my opinion (4) list (4) 2013 sophomore challenge (3) Q and A (3) Thursday Tutorials (3) debut novel 2011 (3) discussion (3) editing (3) male pov (3) middle grade (3) partners in crime blog tour (3) 2 stars (2) 2016 (2) 4.5 stars (2) 5 stars (2) Amazon steals (2) NaNoWriMo (2) The Chosen One (2) To-Read Tuesday (2) action (2) awards (2) book deals (2) book reviews (2) contes (2) country challenge (2) debut 2015 (2) howard books (2) rant (2) short story (2) video (2) women's fiction (2) 2 (1) 2010 (1) Black Rose (1) BookLook bloggers (1) Danica's Writing Corner (1) Marissa Meyer (1) Saturday Sabbaticals (1) Whimsical Wednesdays (1) Winter (1) abuse (1) amazon steals (1) analysis (1) august (1) blogoversary (1) book depository (1) book tour (1) classic literature (1) college (1) debut novel 2014 (1) deseret news review (1) design (1) ebooks (1) endings (1) freebie (1) irene hannon (1) january (1) journalism (1) lds (1) month overview (1) more than fashion (1) new releases (1) polls (1) ratedreads (1) read (1) readin (1) seasonal (1) serial novel (1) trailers (1) writing is everywhere (1)