Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday.
Top 10 Book Related Problems I Have
2. I always check out too many library books at a time. see number 1.
3. I have to read books in one sitting. I just love starting a book and not moving until I've finished it.
4. Staying up way too late reading. See number 3.
5. Saying yes to review too many books. It's a problem.
6. Laughing out loud while reading in public. Also a problem.
People look at me like I'm crazy when I do that.
7. Reading too much on my kindle. I much prefer reading print copies,
but I get too many good deals on ebooks.
8. Rereading the same books over and over. We're not even going to talk about all the books I've read 10+ times.
9. Getting way too involved in the story. Seriously it's a book.
I shouldn't get that involved.
10. Not having enough friends in real life to rave about all the great books I read. Thanks goodness for all you.
And that's all for me. What was your top ten? Please feel free to leave your link in the comments.
I love reading them. :)