Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday.
Top 10 of the Top 10
who doesn't love rehashing the old favorites.
2. Top 10 Most Frustrating Characters ever-
Always good to vent and get it off your chest.
3. Top 10 Things I dislike about Romance-
Seriously still bugged by some of these too. Ugh!
4. Top 10 Books for People who Want to like Classics-
I still get asked about this post.
5. Top 10 Book-Related Problems I Have-
It was good to learn I wasn't alone with
all of these problems I have.
6. Top 10 Books to Read in a Day-
Always fun to just read all day.
7. Top 10 Sequels I still haven't Read-
Finally made some progress.
8. Top 10 That Broke My Heart-
Seriously love these though.
9. Top 10 I wish would Write Another Book-
A few of these actually did write more books. Yay!
10. Top 10 That Elicited a Strong Reaction-
And that's all for me. What was your top ten? Did you have as hard of a time picking as I did? Please feel free to leave your link in the comments.
I love reading them. :)